Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Payback Time...

Hey guys it's me Riley and I SERIOUSLY NEED HELP! War is going on and a need people to be on my side! As you all know, the other Riley and +Maya Hart  were in a fight. And that's were I came by. +Maya Hart  told me what happened and I wanted to make her feel better. Then the other riley, thought that I was stealing +Maya Hart  away from her. I totally understand that she was trying to fix there relationship but when I saw here blog, there was this one article where she called Maya an idiot! And would you think that Maya will ever forgive her? Like.....NO! Now in her blog, she said I was ruining her life. WHAT? It didn't made sense to me because if she was nice to Maya, I wouldn't try to make maya feel better because they would be fine! Right? So please help me. If you find her account, Block and report her! And please believe that I'm the real Riley! I'm Begging you!




4 comments:

  1. Maya did forgive me. Quit stealing my life!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope. Maya didn't. And I'm not stealing your life!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually, you've always been going on about how you'd never do that to Maya and you'd always be loyal. Well Maya just said to me, and I quote, "The other Riley is a freak. She was soooo mean to me." Looks like the shoe is on the other foot now, huh?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fine okay I'm sorry you win! I was never even messing with you I will leave you and maya alone I will look for a new maya. just please stop being mean to me

      Delete