Thursday, December 18, 2014

The Betrayer & The True Friend




Hey guys! I know  blogs are about writing about ur life and stuff but I have been just posting pics... Sorry! But very rarely that I'll do something like this. But anyways, i wanted to talk about something. There are 2 types of friends. The first friend is the betrayer. The betrayer is this type of friend that hurts your feelings, breaks your heart, makes you cry and a lot of that kind of things. I actually have friends like that which I am going to talk about later. Then there is this other friend called The True Friend. Or what you call Best Friends. Which I have too. But what creates best friends? Ask that to yourself. OK I'm not going to talk about best friends that much but I know that if you have any problems, GO TO THEM!!!!!!!!! That's my advice. Speaking of problems, Betrayers make them. I have to say my story with betrayers. So how I made my friends betrayers were Rumors. I spread rumors. Now those Betrayers who were my friends are now spreading lies about me :( So that's why my lesson is to leave stuff alone if it's not true and always be with your true friends. But sometimes, there are friends you should not trust. Which are betrayers.

4 comments:

  1. Seriously! Why are you stealing all of my stuff?! That title is mine! I reported you for impersonation on Google, and the last time someone did what you are doing to me, they got blocked by the Google administrators. So, quit it. I never meant to be mean to you, or Maya. She was the one who started to replace me with you, and I got tired of it. Just, stop stealing my life and nothing bad will happen. Maya and I wouldn't be fighting if it weren't for you. I'd still be working to be the best for her, and YOU wouldn't have gotten involved. Find a different Maya Hart on Google and make that one your BFF. Not the one you KNEW was mine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well, it was your fault for making her all mad and stuff i saw your blog and i saw what you just said. I was just making her feel better.

      Delete
    2. Well stop. Were fine now. Quit talking to her and find another Maya on Google to talk to. Not mine!!!!! And quit stealing my blog title! I am SICK of it!!!

      Delete
    3. first i got inspired by the girl meets world theme song so i decided to put take on the world as my title. Second, she told me that she does not like you cause of what you said!!!!! Do you think she will ever want to be your friend if you call her an idiot? I don't think so!!!!! So I think you should find a knew maya to talk to. Because I will never say such thing to her and you just did!!!!

      Delete