Tuesday, December 23, 2014

To:  +Maya Hart 

From: Riley Matthews

Dear Maya,
Thank you for being in my life! You are the best friend a girl can ever have! You are so supportive, kind, and a true friend to me. And I love that in friends. And I hope even though you don't have people to celebrate christmas with like your mom, you have me! I promise to return what you gave to me  I will be a loyal and true friend to you!   Love Riley

                                                                             


  

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for saying that! The people I hangout with in real life only wanna be my friend if there is something in it for them. They aren't loyal to me just because. Like the real Riley and Lucas and all of them. Thanks for saying that, that is what I actually wanted for Christmas more than anything this year.

    ReplyDelete